UpgradeBuddy.com is a frequent flier resource center specializing in airline upgrade information, travel reservations, ways of earning more frequent flier miles, business travel links, and great frequent flier articles and content.
Getting the Upgrades :
UpgradeBuddy.com (frequent- flier-resource-center) has been in the business of getting travelers airline upgrades for over 5 years. We've redesigned this website to an air travel, upgrades informational site, and will be providing other flight products in the future.
Tips For Getting Your First Class Airline Upgrades
- Join a frequent flier program.
- Avoid regular business hours.
- Take morning flights.
- Fly on planes with larger first class sections.
- Take less crowded flights.
- Avoid airline hub airports.
- Upgrade as early as possible.
- Be charming and polite.
- Look the part.
- Ask everyone you see.
- Sign up for e-mail offers and read your frequent flyer mail.
- Follow the frequent flier discussion boards.
- Get voluntarily bumped.
Airlines upgrade business-class cabins
Afraid of losing their best customers, several of the world's biggest airlines are spending millions to dress up their international business-class cabins with cushier seats, more lie-flat beds, gourmet food and high-tech entertainment.
Frequent Flier Toolbar -
Th frequent flier toolbar download page is located here: